Siirry pääsisältöön

THE INTRUDER

 

I got it all
One to three four
Busting through the door
I’m not satisfied i want so much more

Yeah
Yeah
Intruder
To the fort
In the night
He was walking
Under the starlight
Out of sight
From the preying eyes
Out of mind
To the lamest waste of time’s
Truth Detective
Now look to the skies
The hue’s of purple
Amidst the haze
All they talk
The blaze
Rat race
Not fit
Bling
Ing
Ringing
Stealing
Pyramidicals
Authenticated Criminals

I got it all
One to three four
Busting through the door
I’m not satisfied i want so much more

Lucky Breaks
They not fake’s
Like silver on a tray
This is like Childs play
Surveillence system entrance
Granted for those who got the game
Our Habits are stable and all days the same
Jump in the night train it’s time for the raid

I got it all
Play the game
Throw the the dice
Get a double fours
Searching through the morques
I’m not satisfied i want so much more
Evidence
Rotten teeth
Like an American i take two seats
In this plane we fly
Private jet’s the first class
That’s my style
Truth Detective
Double time’s
Master of the rhyme’s

I got it all
One to three four
Busting through the door
I’m not satisfied i want so much more

Push ups & Interrupts
You see these muscles
Highest Caliber Guns
Big Blunts
Stunt mans
Chase outs and reruns
Lucky Breaks
They not fake’s
Double time’s retakes
Burning Lake’s
Listening to drake’s
That’s Rape
Of the highest order
And this song
The Intruder
Like a ruler
A Dealer
Time stealer
The Healer
I am a Dreamer

I got it all
One to three four
Busting through the door
I’m not satisfied i want so much more
Like a Toreador
Areamor
That’s my Armor
Geared with Grit
Of The OX
When Dealer pushes you rocks
You take a run
Or aim at him with a gun
And say
You are an
Intruder
Like a ruler
A Dealer
Time stealer
The Healer
I am a Dreamer

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mun elämässä on 3 PERIAATETTA joiden ansiosta olen kehittynyt RÄJÄHDYSMÄISEN NOPEASTI RÄPPÄRINÄ.

Mun elämässä on 3 PERIAATETTA joiden ansiosta olen kehittynyt RÄJÄHDYSMÄISEN NOPEASTI RÄPPÄRINÄ.  PERIAATE 1 : EN IKINÄ PIDÄ RUKKASIA & HALPOJA VAATTEITA  PERIAATE 2 : EN IKINÄ MENE HAMMASLÄÄKÄRIIN  PERIAATE 3 : KIRJOITAN IHAN KOKOAJAN   Ja on mulla näiden lisäksi vielä yksi periaate nimittäin. EN KEKSI TYPERIÄ TEKOSYITÄ JA SKIPPAA HARJOITUKSIANI SÄÄOLOSUHTEIDEN TAKIA.  Näiden periaatteiden ja tapojen ansiosta minulla on SELKEÄ ETULYÖNTI ASEMA suhteessa muihin SUOMEN ja myös KANSAINVÄLISIIN UNDERGROUND sekä MAINSTREAM RÄPPÄREIHIN.  NYT peräsin YLÖS sohvalta JA VOITETAAN YHDESSÄ TÄMÄ TALVI! KEVÄÄLLÄ SUOMEN PARHAIMMISTOA LAJISSA KUIN LAJISSA! TOTUUS ETSIVÄ KOUTSAA TEIJÄT HUIPULLE! PS : Minulla on kokemusta tämän kaltaisesta järjettömästä harjoittelusta talvella myös muissa lajeissa! SAMAT PERIAATTEET JA TOIMINTAMALLIT VOI SIJOITTAA VAIKKA LEIPOMISEEN TAI LUISTELUUN JOS SE ON SUN FETISSI! Terveisin TOTUUS ETSIVÄ.

MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE UNDERWORLD

We have to be really careful over here so we don't get caught. And in the illegal business of drug dealing on the Deep Web the people that are actually doing those deals of thousand bars of Xanax at the time or 500 G of speed know this. “We have to be really careful so we don't get caught”, Repeat this to yourself the Black Hat said to Truth Detective. “We're gonna snatch those monies of those dealer guys like lollipops out of kid's hands and make them cry for f*** sake”, The Black Hat said, and blank banged on the keyboard commands to the terminal. Truth Detective didn't actually understand what Black Hat was doing; he wasn't that versed in computers but he understood that the man was doing something important and that money would ensue out of this.    They were huddled in the bunker and in the outside world it was the coldest time of the winter when finally Black hat got in to the account of an illegal Deep Web drug dealer. There he had a...

MODEL KIT GLUE

  YEAH YEAH TRUTH DETECTIVE ONE TWO TREE FOUR FIVE I CAME FROM THE SKY DROPPING ON THE STAGE I WAS ALWAYS LATE FROM THE SCHOOL NOT IN TIME I DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THEY DEEMED ME NO COOL DID NOT LIKE TO SWIM OR HANG OUT BY THE POOL THEY DEEMED ME NO COOL NEVER TALKED TO THE GIRL SITTING ON THE BARSTOOL THAT KIND OF BULLSHIT DEALMAKING STUFF MY WHOLE LIFE WAS JUST A BLUFF PLAYED ON MYSELF TO NOT SHOW HOW GREAT I WAS GONNA BE JUST SPEND THE TIME IN MY ROOM DICKING AROUND WITH MODEL KIT GLUE THE TUBE IT CAME IN WAS COLOR BLUE JUST SPEND THE TIME IN MY ROOM DICKING AROUND WITH MODEL KIT GLUE THE TUBE IT CAME IN WAS COLOR BLUE YOU’VE GOT NO CLUE THE NEXT STAGE OF MY LIFE GET FIT AND FLY ON MY BIKE THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT WRITING ALL THE TIME BUT NOT AN OUNCE OF RHYME THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT WRITING ALL THE TIME BUT NOT AN OUNCE OF RHYME SELL YOUR KID FOR CHEAP ON GRAIGSLIST THAT’S WILD STANDING ON THE TABLE THROWING A FIT LIKE A CHILD CARDIAC ARRESTED LEAVE PLANET EARTH B...