Siirry pääsisältöön

FINLAND IS NONCULTURE , AND I WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT.

 

Yeah

Yeah

We were young sometime

Then we got old

It didn’t rhyme

And my love life

Non existant


Just transparency you see in my intependence

Meaning that dependent on something else

Want freedom but find it only in my pen

Even there my thoughts follow their own paths

Useless to try to control my hands

See them flail in the air like i was about to

flip your silo’s & nightmare’s

I don’t do small only Kilograms of Quantities

See them flail in the air like i was about peel the release

I don’t do small only Kilograms of Vegan Cheese

Peel the release

Vegan Cheese


I’ve got it all

I’ve got it all

Yeah

Yeah

1-2-3-4

We were young sometime

Then we got old

It didn’t rhyme

And my love life

Non existant

Just transparency you see in my intependence


Stuck on this path

Lead no where
Understand

Still walking the road to a nightmare

Dropping dead maybe then reach my home

Real home

Not this shack

Real home

Not some shack

Understand

Where you can’t proper record that track

I live in a shack

Finnish culture non existant

Not there to be found

NonCulture

NonCulture

No love life to be found

NonCulture

NonCulture

Truth Detective sound

Let’s go for another round

NonCulture it’s all around


I’ve got it all

I’ve got it all

Yeah

Yeah

1-2-3-4

We were young sometime

Then we got old

It didn’t rhyme

And my love life

Non existant

Just transparency you see in my intependence

Meaning that dependent on something else

Want freedom but find it only in my pen

Even there my thoughts follow their own paths

Useless to try to control my hands

See them flail in the air like i was about to

flip your silo’s & nightmare’s

I don’t do small only Kilograms of Quantities

See them flail in the air like i was about peel the release

I don’t do small only Kilograms of Vegan Cheese

Peel the release

Vegan Cheese

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mun elämässä on 3 PERIAATETTA joiden ansiosta olen kehittynyt RÄJÄHDYSMÄISEN NOPEASTI RÄPPÄRINÄ.

Mun elämässä on 3 PERIAATETTA joiden ansiosta olen kehittynyt RÄJÄHDYSMÄISEN NOPEASTI RÄPPÄRINÄ.  PERIAATE 1 : EN IKINÄ PIDÄ RUKKASIA & HALPOJA VAATTEITA  PERIAATE 2 : EN IKINÄ MENE HAMMASLÄÄKÄRIIN  PERIAATE 3 : KIRJOITAN IHAN KOKOAJAN   Ja on mulla näiden lisäksi vielä yksi periaate nimittäin. EN KEKSI TYPERIÄ TEKOSYITÄ JA SKIPPAA HARJOITUKSIANI SÄÄOLOSUHTEIDEN TAKIA.  Näiden periaatteiden ja tapojen ansiosta minulla on SELKEÄ ETULYÖNTI ASEMA suhteessa muihin SUOMEN ja myös KANSAINVÄLISIIN UNDERGROUND sekä MAINSTREAM RÄPPÄREIHIN.  NYT peräsin YLÖS sohvalta JA VOITETAAN YHDESSÄ TÄMÄ TALVI! KEVÄÄLLÄ SUOMEN PARHAIMMISTOA LAJISSA KUIN LAJISSA! TOTUUS ETSIVÄ KOUTSAA TEIJÄT HUIPULLE! PS : Minulla on kokemusta tämän kaltaisesta järjettömästä harjoittelusta talvella myös muissa lajeissa! SAMAT PERIAATTEET JA TOIMINTAMALLIT VOI SIJOITTAA VAIKKA LEIPOMISEEN TAI LUISTELUUN JOS SE ON SUN FETISSI! Terveisin TOTUUS ETSIVÄ.

MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE UNDERWORLD

We have to be really careful over here so we don't get caught. And in the illegal business of drug dealing on the Deep Web the people that are actually doing those deals of thousand bars of Xanax at the time or 500 G of speed know this. “We have to be really careful so we don't get caught”, Repeat this to yourself the Black Hat said to Truth Detective. “We're gonna snatch those monies of those dealer guys like lollipops out of kid's hands and make them cry for f*** sake”, The Black Hat said, and blank banged on the keyboard commands to the terminal. Truth Detective didn't actually understand what Black Hat was doing; he wasn't that versed in computers but he understood that the man was doing something important and that money would ensue out of this.    They were huddled in the bunker and in the outside world it was the coldest time of the winter when finally Black hat got in to the account of an illegal Deep Web drug dealer. There he had a...

MODEL KIT GLUE

  YEAH YEAH TRUTH DETECTIVE ONE TWO TREE FOUR FIVE I CAME FROM THE SKY DROPPING ON THE STAGE I WAS ALWAYS LATE FROM THE SCHOOL NOT IN TIME I DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THEY DEEMED ME NO COOL DID NOT LIKE TO SWIM OR HANG OUT BY THE POOL THEY DEEMED ME NO COOL NEVER TALKED TO THE GIRL SITTING ON THE BARSTOOL THAT KIND OF BULLSHIT DEALMAKING STUFF MY WHOLE LIFE WAS JUST A BLUFF PLAYED ON MYSELF TO NOT SHOW HOW GREAT I WAS GONNA BE JUST SPEND THE TIME IN MY ROOM DICKING AROUND WITH MODEL KIT GLUE THE TUBE IT CAME IN WAS COLOR BLUE JUST SPEND THE TIME IN MY ROOM DICKING AROUND WITH MODEL KIT GLUE THE TUBE IT CAME IN WAS COLOR BLUE YOU’VE GOT NO CLUE THE NEXT STAGE OF MY LIFE GET FIT AND FLY ON MY BIKE THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT WRITING ALL THE TIME BUT NOT AN OUNCE OF RHYME THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT WRITING ALL THE TIME BUT NOT AN OUNCE OF RHYME SELL YOUR KID FOR CHEAP ON GRAIGSLIST THAT’S WILD STANDING ON THE TABLE THROWING A FIT LIKE A CHILD CARDIAC ARRESTED LEAVE PLANET EARTH B...