Siirry pääsisältöön

MIXING THE PRESENT AND PAST. These words i wrote are HOT AS THE SUN, and i don’t even drink DECAF.

This is the start. Technology i don’t deem it too smart.

As my goal is bringing about the best kind of art.


I had been giving money to bums all day. One of the bums was pine cone shaped. He was ripping open the streets to unleash the heat of hell’s on NEW YORK CITY BIG GAME’S

”Let’s get you the right clothing” I said to the BUM

”NO! I’m want my designer,ammunations bling and the chains”, The BUM screamed red faced.


I grabbed his jacket it ripped and i saw a plate of metal in the place of muscles.This man was a cyborg. Not a bum at but an undercover agent from mars.

”I’ve been robbed” He said. I asked some questions and he told me about his boss.

”It’s the fault of my boss i became this way”, The cyborg said. He sprang up from the ground fast and took running. I chased the guy all the way into the public subway system.


I was Aiming my gun now on the agent. As i looked through the sights. I was seeing his brain explode and the body hitting the collapsing floor. All hell broke loose. The passengers ran around, and the floor of the subway rips open to unleash the flames of hell hot as the sun.

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mun elämässä on 3 PERIAATETTA joiden ansiosta olen kehittynyt RÄJÄHDYSMÄISEN NOPEASTI RÄPPÄRINÄ.

Mun elämässä on 3 PERIAATETTA joiden ansiosta olen kehittynyt RÄJÄHDYSMÄISEN NOPEASTI RÄPPÄRINÄ.  PERIAATE 1 : EN IKINÄ PIDÄ RUKKASIA & HALPOJA VAATTEITA  PERIAATE 2 : EN IKINÄ MENE HAMMASLÄÄKÄRIIN  PERIAATE 3 : KIRJOITAN IHAN KOKOAJAN   Ja on mulla näiden lisäksi vielä yksi periaate nimittäin. EN KEKSI TYPERIÄ TEKOSYITÄ JA SKIPPAA HARJOITUKSIANI SÄÄOLOSUHTEIDEN TAKIA.  Näiden periaatteiden ja tapojen ansiosta minulla on SELKEÄ ETULYÖNTI ASEMA suhteessa muihin SUOMEN ja myös KANSAINVÄLISIIN UNDERGROUND sekä MAINSTREAM RÄPPÄREIHIN.  NYT peräsin YLÖS sohvalta JA VOITETAAN YHDESSÄ TÄMÄ TALVI! KEVÄÄLLÄ SUOMEN PARHAIMMISTOA LAJISSA KUIN LAJISSA! TOTUUS ETSIVÄ KOUTSAA TEIJÄT HUIPULLE! PS : Minulla on kokemusta tämän kaltaisesta järjettömästä harjoittelusta talvella myös muissa lajeissa! SAMAT PERIAATTEET JA TOIMINTAMALLIT VOI SIJOITTAA VAIKKA LEIPOMISEEN TAI LUISTELUUN JOS SE ON SUN FETISSI! Terveisin TOTUUS ETSIVÄ.

MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE UNDERWORLD

We have to be really careful over here so we don't get caught. And in the illegal business of drug dealing on the Deep Web the people that are actually doing those deals of thousand bars of Xanax at the time or 500 G of speed know this. “We have to be really careful so we don't get caught”, Repeat this to yourself the Black Hat said to Truth Detective. “We're gonna snatch those monies of those dealer guys like lollipops out of kid's hands and make them cry for f*** sake”, The Black Hat said, and blank banged on the keyboard commands to the terminal. Truth Detective didn't actually understand what Black Hat was doing; he wasn't that versed in computers but he understood that the man was doing something important and that money would ensue out of this.    They were huddled in the bunker and in the outside world it was the coldest time of the winter when finally Black hat got in to the account of an illegal Deep Web drug dealer. There he had a...

MODEL KIT GLUE

  YEAH YEAH TRUTH DETECTIVE ONE TWO TREE FOUR FIVE I CAME FROM THE SKY DROPPING ON THE STAGE I WAS ALWAYS LATE FROM THE SCHOOL NOT IN TIME I DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THEY DEEMED ME NO COOL DID NOT LIKE TO SWIM OR HANG OUT BY THE POOL THEY DEEMED ME NO COOL NEVER TALKED TO THE GIRL SITTING ON THE BARSTOOL THAT KIND OF BULLSHIT DEALMAKING STUFF MY WHOLE LIFE WAS JUST A BLUFF PLAYED ON MYSELF TO NOT SHOW HOW GREAT I WAS GONNA BE JUST SPEND THE TIME IN MY ROOM DICKING AROUND WITH MODEL KIT GLUE THE TUBE IT CAME IN WAS COLOR BLUE JUST SPEND THE TIME IN MY ROOM DICKING AROUND WITH MODEL KIT GLUE THE TUBE IT CAME IN WAS COLOR BLUE YOU’VE GOT NO CLUE THE NEXT STAGE OF MY LIFE GET FIT AND FLY ON MY BIKE THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT WRITING ALL THE TIME BUT NOT AN OUNCE OF RHYME THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT WRITING ALL THE TIME BUT NOT AN OUNCE OF RHYME SELL YOUR KID FOR CHEAP ON GRAIGSLIST THAT’S WILD STANDING ON THE TABLE THROWING A FIT LIKE A CHILD CARDIAC ARRESTED LEAVE PLANET EARTH B...